Monday 26 January 2009

Reflective writing on the pre-sessional course and university study

At the beginning when the admission office reject my application and they offer me conditional offer which is three month pre-sessional linked with my degree i was upset the my mother tried to persuade me to do it by telling me the positive side of doing this course, although i wasn't happy with that offer at first but now i really appreciate doing it and i highly recommend it for the international students for many reasons but the most important one is the differences between the education system in your country and in the UK.The pre-sessional course will answer most of the ambiguous questions that you have, it also give the right structure you need if you aim to get higher grades. So as a student who has been studying pre-sessional course for three months and about to start my degree i can tell myself that this course worth it and you won't regret doing it.

No comments: